Tired of paper jams and busy signals? Or waiting for a fax machine to send your information? Let go all the tedious and time-consuming methods and adapt to digital faxing solutions that are flexible, impulsive, fast and secure. With digital faxing, you can quickly send or receive faxes by email via desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Time to say bye to fax machines and wired lines needed for fax phones. Save paper, Save Trees without printing any fax. Just go online with eFax digital faxing solutions and use the coupon codes shown in this post to save every penny.
Avail Flat Discounts – eFax coupon codes November – December 2017 (Limited Period Offer)
eFax is best known for providing coupons for longer lock-ins. Enjoy latest eFax promo codes below to save maximum..
- 50off – Use this coupon code and save up to 66% off on any order on whole site.
- DB2756 – Using this coupon code you can save up to 87% off on any order + get a free shipping SITEWIDE.
- AFF40NOV – Flat 40% off on subscription of 1 year. Use this coupon code or click on the button.
- PCODES – Get discount up to 50% off on tax filing fees by using this exclusive coupon code.
- HALFFOR3 – Subscribe for three months and save up to 50% off.
All the coupon codes mentioned on this site are tested & verified by our editorial team. Hence, don’t waste any more time and use it to save a lot of money.
eFax Company Introduction:
eFax is the #1 digital fax service provider that eliminates the need for fax machines, phone lines, and paper jamming. It allows you to send and receive faxes with utmost safety and security using your eFax account, email or mobile app. This way, you can digitally sign and edit faxes and reduce the fax machine maintenance cost ultimately saving your precious money.
eFax has been providing online fax service from the past 20 years and has successfully made more than 11 million customers till now. Its customers include small and medium businesses along with half of the Fortune 500 companies in the world. This is the reason why millions around the world trust eFax and continue to use its fast and safe online fax service. With eFax digital faxing solutions you can quickly, send, receive, edit, review, add a digitized signature and store/retrieve faxes online whenever you want to. It is operated by j2 Global Inc that is a world-class leader in providing cloud services and digital media.
Steps to send faxes online with eFax
Few simple steps and nobody can stop you from sending or receiving faxes online with eFax digitized faxing solutions. Here are the toddler steps:
• Compose a new email and in the ‘To’ field, type the fax number along with @efaxsend.com
• Now attach the fax document and wait till it becomes a cover sheet. Type the message and click on Send.
• No more steps! Your fax and cover letter will be delivered to the recipient’s fax machine.
• Congratulation! You just saved a tree by choosing eFax online faxing solutions.
There are other ways also which you could use to send faxes online with eFax. Not only you can send and receive it, but you can also edit, store and retrieve it whenever you wish to. Below are some other methods to communicate fax online with eFax:
- Use eFax My Account, log in to your account, and enter the recipient’s details by selecting Send Faxes. In the inbox page you can view all the faxes.
- Using the free eFax Messenger software you can create, view, sign and edit fax documents.
- Use the mobile app compatible with android and iOS to send a fax from anywhere around the world.
- Finally, you can also send a fax from Microsoft Word by opening the eFax extension.
eFax Plans and Pricing:
eFax provides two plans that are affordable and eliminates the need of a fax machine, phone lines, paper jamming and signal disturbances. The two plans are eFax Plus and eFax Pro.
- eFax Plus: This plan costs $16.95/mo and with annual membership you get two months free. The setup fees is large up to $10. With this plan you can send and receive up to 150 free pages every month i.e. $0.10/page.
- eFax Pro: This plan costs $19.95/mo and with annual membership you get two months free. The setup fees is large up to $19.95. With this plan you can send and receive up to 200 free pages every month i.e. $0.10/page.
If you are a small or medium organization or own and enterprise business with more than 10 employees then you can choose eFax corporate.
Features of eFax Corporate Solutions:
- While sending faxes, you can maintain compliance for HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, PCI & other Federal Regulations with advance TLS secure transmission.
- It doesn’t take a long time to port your existing fax number.
- No maintenance is required as it works in existing email networks, software and hardware.
- Email is used to transfer all the faxes thereby reducing the use of paper and making it more reliable.
- 24/7 in house technical support to assist you on every step.
Some extra features & benefits:
- Mobile Fax app: User friendly mobile app allows you to send faxes easily and quickly. Using the mobile screen you can sign the fax documents. Also, you can attach fax documents from your mobile or in cloud storage. The app enhances the efficiency as you can send fax from anywhere and close the deals even if you are mobile.
- Tool free numbers: This helps you in creating a global image in front of your customers and make presence locally and internationally. So, even if you are the only person running your company then it gives exposure to your business.
- Local Fax numbers: Your clients and customers can rely on you and trust you if you show that you are a neighborhood business focusing on every business in the region and all this is possible by a local fax number.
- Lifetime Storage: All the incoming and outgoing fax can be online for a lifetime and could be retrieved anytime. Using the mobile app or eFax portal, you can download the faxes 24/7.
- Electronic Signature: This feature is the one that is liked by most. You can sign digital signatures right from the mobile screen. This feature again reduces the physical fax documents.
- Indigenous and excellent digital faxing service
- Large files are possible to be shared
- Storage facility is abundant hence no space issues
- Electronic signatures can be attached hassle free
- Android and iOS apps are available that ensures mobility.
- Setup fees very high and not free of cost.
- Plans are not very cheap, hence not meant for everyone
Wrapping it up:
eFax provides address book where you can search for your existing contacts and integrate contacts lists into your eFax account. It offers third-party cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud that allows you to grab files with a rocket speed and attach it to your fax. You can search faxes by assigning specific keywords or by using the name, date and other parameters. Substantial file sharing is possible for up to 20 recipients at once.
It does take care of your security concerns by encrypting the inbound faxes and hosting them on a secure site by using SSL certificates. You can say that eFax is more secure than your email. Finally, with up to 5 email accounts you can send/receive faxes from your eFax number.
In all, eFax is great solution for individual professionals, small and enterprise businesses with gamut of features.
Try eFax today and become environment friendly by reducing the paper use and saving trees that will provide more fresh oxygen.
Health is Wealth!